Monday, May 9, 2011

Storage from the Hardware Store

Happy belated Mothers Day to everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend.

I recently needed some more storage for all my supplies. I looked at what was being offered by some of the on-line supply stores and was thinking that there is no way I was going to pay 40.00 for plastic. So when my son mentioned that my bead box looked just like his fishing box(and why was I using it) It got me thinking that there has to be other items out on the market that I can use. So a nice chat with the hubby and he said...oh yea but it won't be pretty and purple(my fav color)
I have to say I'm impressed with the storage containers I picked up at Harbor Freight and I'm thrilled that they only cost 7.95 each (the ones I bought were on clearance and I can't pass up that great of a deal)
So that is one version that I picked up that is still availbe. Now I can see what I have in the containers and it makes pulling out just what I'm going to use a lot easier.

So if you are looking for great storage idea's.....and saving money at the same time, check out your local hardware store. It's sure to have something you can use!



Happy crafting....

No comments:

Post a Comment