Sunday, December 29, 2013

Bring on the BLING

I love me some BLING!!! I'm easily distracted by sparkly things and I have been known to stop and wander off when I see something. What I really like is that pop of Bling that a nice piece of jewelry can bring to an outfit or just to your day!! I personally always wear something with a bit of Bling.

However today's piece that one that is a bit over the top however I'm sure I would be able to find all sorts of things to wear it with.



Oh so sparkly 

Not the best pic...but it give you an idea :)

Here is a look of the bracelet from the side, there is part that is just clear beads this helps with comfort and also provides you with some different options.

How it looks on...its Large and Sparkly!
So is this something you would wear? If so where would you wear it?


Thanks ~k

No comments:

Post a Comment