Saturday, December 28, 2013

Earring...are they wonderful or what??

In this quest of mine to stay motivated and to make something everyday I though no better time to start than today!!

I was in my work room, because it really is a work room!! I work from home and make my jewelry in the same room and I really need to make that space a bit more me friendly!! Right now I have a little bit of everything everywhere! Not good!! So need to organize that room better!! That is my project next week. Set up my space to actually get and keep me working and motivated!!

That didn't stop me from making a few pairs of earring. 

Let me know what you think :)
Pretty Green Jade with some clear/gold beads give these a pretty look

Hard to tell in the picture, but these are nice and simple Bright silver with a brushed silver disk over it. Nice two tone in silver.

These are pretty ice blue crackle beads with just a silver swirl on the bottom. Not very long but pretty. 

So these are just a few fun things I've made. If you have any suggestions please send them my way!!


Thanks ~k



No comments:

Post a Comment