Friday, December 27, 2013

Year End Wrap Up - New Year Challege

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

It is at this time of year that makes a person step back and look at the past year and what is coming up in the new year. So here is wrap up~

~ Finally started making jewelry again. I had taken some time off because I just wasn't very inspired and nothing I made really appealed to me.
~ Realized that I need to make sure to do things that I like to do. Its what really keep me motivated to do more and be more
~ Discovered YouTube has LOTS of great video's on how to do things. Oh yea I've been learning!!!

So it was a good year, a rebuilding year really for me personally and I'm happy with where I am.

Like everything where is that I need to improve? I like everyone have the basic's, lose weight, eat better, exercise more. However I thought what can I do really feed my passion?? So what I thought I would do is challenge myself to a year of being creative!!

Here is my personal challenge!

I will make jewelry everyday!! You heard that right!! I will make a new piece everyday! I will take pictures and post them as well so everyone can see them and please comment about what you like and what you don't like!!

Every Month I will give away one piece!! To qualify you need to post a comment on any piece that speaks to you in anyway!! The more comments you leave the better your chances!! I will contact you by email!

What are your goals for this coming year? Please feel free to share!!


Happy New Year!!!

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment